From now and until the end of 2020 we are offering an initial evaluation and special for men who are curious to look at their hormone levels. As men age, they experience a gradual decline in their testosterone levels that can cause many symptoms that can have a substantial effect on quality of life. Half of all men between 50 to 70 years of age have testosterone levels lower than the lowest levels seen in men between 20-40 years of age. Eventually this decline in testosterone levels can lead to an absolute or relative insufficiency of testosterone levels called andropause.
Men experiencing low or inadequate testosterone levels may experience some or all of the following symptoms:
- Fatigue or low energy
- Low libido, low sex drive, reduced passion
- Difficulty sleeping
- Decreased drive or motivation
- Difficulty with erections
- Loss of muscle mass
- Increased fat mass, gaining weight
- Decreased tolerance for exercise.
- Feeling irritable or depressed
- Difficulty with metal focus
- Difficulty with memory.
- Loss of body hair or decreased beard growth
- Decreased bone density
We at Vivify Health & Wellness believe that men’s hormone levels are important for quality of life and sense of well-being. Our goal is to help you to feel more renewed and revived. From now and until the end of 2020 we are offering the following special:
- An evaluation with Dr. Karl Robinson to discuss your medical history, eligibility for testosterone therapy, options for testosterone therapy, risks and benefits of therapy, and physical examination.
- An initial testosterone lab screening that looks at Total Testosterone, Total PSA, and a Complete Blood Count (CBC)
All for only $49!!!